Rostock Ocean Convention 2023
- This event has passed.
November 14 @ 4:30 am - November 15 @ 8:30 am
The Rostock Ocean Convention brings together companies and scientists from Germany, Europe and worldwide in the field of maritime industries and underwater technology. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The Rostock Ocean Convention focuses on the current developments, trends and projects in maritime and underwater technology.
COVE has a strong relationship with Germany and Melanie Nadeau, CEO, Michel Lechmann, VP of Growth, and James Kesten, Director of Strategic Partnerships at COVE will be attending the convention to focus on joint commitments and build new connections with those across the marine industry.
- Trends and projects in marine development
- Digital underwater technology
- Talents / International Ocean Accelerator
- Political & regulatory framework for sustainable use of the ocean
- Offshore maintenance and energy supply
- As a company – find qualified business cooperation partners or get in touch with underwater scientists
- As scientists – find new research and project cooperation partners
- As a product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event (very important)
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a timely and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event