Marine Renewables Canada 2023 Conference
December 4 - December 6
The 2023 Marine Renewables Canada Conference is taking place on December 4-6, 2023, in Ottawa, Ontario!
Join MRC for the largest event of the year for Canada’s growing marine renewable energy industry! From offshore wind, tidal energy, and green hydrogen activity in Atlantic Canada to opportunities for wave energy on the Pacific coast and river current energy in remote communities across Canada, the 2023 Marine Renewables Canada Conference will provide the latest information on market opportunities, supportive policies, and enabling initiatives.
Key features of the conference will include:
- Highlights on Canadian achievements and progress
- Insight and discussion on new markets and innovation opportunities for marine renewable energy such as green hydrogen and off-grid electrification
- Information on the latest policy and regulatory initiatives affecting the sector
- Discussion on priorities and strategies to advance the industry
- Updates on initiatives and research that are enabling sector development
- Networking opportunities that will help build connections and support emerging industry needs