In the December edition of COVE Connect, we take a deep dive into some of our most memorable moments of 2023 with COVE’s Year In Review.
2023 was a year of celebration and growth for the marine sector. With new initiatives, partnerships, and networking avenues, marine technology companies and organizations flourished in delivering innovations. Join us in celebrating the accomplishments, people, and ideas that are driving innovation in the sector. Let’s review some of the highlights from 2023.
- COVE Secures Major Funding to Propel Marine Technology Innovation Towards a Sustainable Future
- COVE is Enabling the Workforce of the Future
- Global Marine Economy Leaders Flood to Halifax for the H2O Conference, Demo Day, and Pitch+Roll
- UK Companies Chart a Course for Success in Canada with COVE and Innovate UK’s Ocean ScaleUp Accelerator Program
- COVE and Thales Canada Partner to Deliver Next-Gen Solutions with the Naval Technology Innovation Challenges
- Stella Maris Testing Solution Expands Services to Advance Innovations
- Unleashing the Potential for Ocean Data Solutions: Phase One of Digital Harbour Moves Ahead
- COVE Strengthens International Ties: Advancing Marine Technology Collaboration with German Partners
- COVE Receives Rising Tide and Tech Forward Diversity and Inclusion Champion Awards
- COVE Ecosystem Successes and Milestones