We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Coordinator who is interested in gaining valuable experience in sales and the ocean tech field. Your main focus will be working with the Sales Team to support a variety of initiatives to help our growing business achieve our goals. If you’re someone who is passionate about leading continuous improvement, collaborative, optimistic and has a team-player attitude, then we want to hear from you!
**This is a hybrid position. You will be expected to be in the office or one of our office spaces 3 4 days a week. Locations Halifax NS or Clarenville NL.
About SubC Imaging:
We’re a small but mighty team of about 30 people who are passionate about SubC products and motivated to deliver the highest customer satisfaction possible. SubC is a place where everyone’s ideas and perspectives are encouraged to be shared and where you’ll also have the opportunity to learn and develop your professional skills.
The 3 C’s of our company values:
- Continuous Improvement: We continuously work to enhance our users’ experience with the goal of making their lives easier.
- Collaboration: We wouldn’t be able to stay as innovative as we have been in our 12+ years without constant collaboration within the SubC team, customers, scientists, and technical experts.
- Culture: When we asked our employees to describe SubC’s environment, three words kept popping up: Inclusive, teamwork, and flexible.
As a Sales Coordinator with SubC you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, important documents and communicating relevant information
- Overseeing customer trial equipment and inventory
- Providing customer updates for orders, repairs and giving post-sales support when requested
- Handling customer repair requests and warranty claims
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Fielding customer product-related questions which could be a possible support issue or training opportunity
- Monitoring the team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements
- Sending out quarterly engagement communications to customers
- Organizing and driving conference and event plans with the opportunity to attend some local and international events
- Proven experience in sales or customer service; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with the ability to manage time efficiently
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- The ability to find, understand, and present information and data
- Customer service driven
- Resourceful with the appetite to win
- Familiarity with office suite products and good general computer skills
- International and domestic travel is maybe required
- Hourly pay: $19.50-$23.00 /hour. At SubC everyone is paid an hourly wage because we believe in mutual transparency and trust. Your time is valuable and we believe that, too often, corporations take advantage of salary workers with unrealistic working hours.
- Sales Incentive Program: A goal-based program that will contribute to OTE.
- Flex time: Life is complex. Work around your own schedule.
- Overtime: In the rare occurrence of a long week, we pay overtime at 1.5x.
- Vacation: Two weeks vacation, Christmas week off, plus three additional SubC stat holidays.
- Sick and/or mental health days: Five days per calendar year.
- Group Benefits Plan: Co-paid Blue Cross insurance plan with Flexible Health Spend Account.
- Matched RRSP plan: We match your contribution for retirement planning.
- Wellness program: Spending account for fitness equipment/memberships, SubC Fit team challenges throughout the year with prizes, pop-up activities, etc.
- Continuous Learning & Development: SubC fully supports continuous learning and career development. Continue honing your skills with online learning and professional development plans.
- Ladder to climb: SubC is growing, we are looking for people to grow with us as we develop new technologies and markets.
- Travel Opportunities: Attending small & large conferences/events in international cities
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.