The Client Experience Associate will provide overall support to the clients of the Centre for Ocean Ventures and Entrepreneurship (COVE). The Associate acts as the liaison between COVE and its clients consisting of tenants, members, and site users. The individual is responsible to act as first point of contact for client related questions, tenant and/ or member onboarding and maintaining records ensuring high client satisfaction ratings. The Associate will also be responsible for the planning and execution of tenant engagement activities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building relationships with clients to support their business growth with COVE.
- Developing client relationships including current and prospective to ensure that occupancy goals for leased spaces, surveys and satisfaction metrics are met.
- Acting as the main point of contact to support the overall client experience and assist with tenancy and site communication activities.
- Implementing the tenant engagement strategy by coordinating events for tenants including workshops, lunch and learns, networking and information sessions.
- Providing on-boarding and off-boarding of tenants to ensure they understand COVE policies and procedures.
- Managing the access of tenants and site users to shared resources, such as equipment and infrastructure.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of COVE Occupational Health and Safety management system, encourages compliance and safe working practices.
- Conducting viewings and tours as needed for prospective clients, new employees, and other stakeholders.
- Developing and updating client, particularly tenant, policies, and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to fulfill the responsibilities below:
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong working relationships, combined with excellent client-facing skills.
- Highly motivated, analytical, logical thinker with a very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative, good judgment, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated ability to recognize risk and proactively mitigate.
- Solid team player with advanced personal time management skills with a proven track record in planning, implementing, and managing multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills with poise and professionalism to interact with clients.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Strong digital skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint and strong technical skills with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years experience in customer experience, membership, tenant management, or similar role
- Experience in a marine environment or the ocean tech sector
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and clients feel valued, respected, and supported. We welcome applications from Indigenous Peoples, African Nova Scotians and other racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, women, and persons of the LGBTQ2SIA+ community. If you are a member of one of these groups, you are encouraged to self-identify.
We are committed to ensuring accommodations are made available to persons with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection processes and will provide reasonable accommodation upon request.
We offer an excellent working environment where life balance is valued. Our people and their commitment to quality work is what drives our success. Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience, note that relocation costs are not supported.
To be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking “Apply”. The deadline for submission is 3:00pm, May 31, 2022. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.