DEFSEC Atlantic is a major networking opportunity for the Aerospace, Defence and Security industries - the second largest of its kind in Canada. Focused on showcasing Atlantic Canadian opportunities, the show's worldwide reach creates partnership potential for all attendees.
Incorporating elements of both a trade show and a defence procurement conference, DEFSEC Atlantic provides access to "the right people" in an engaging and professional setting. All attendees have ample opportunity, through meetings, social events and presentations, to interact with all levels of defence, industry and government participants.
DEFSEC Atlantic gives you access to:
- a significant number and variety of exhibitors both from Atlantic Canada and beyond
- international companies and delegates, as well as Canadian Trade Commissioners, to assist you in discovering potential trade and export opportunities
- excellent networking events both as part of the show and also in tandem with it
- a relevant and informative seminar series
- an "intimate" venue small enough to visit and see all exhibitors on the floor
- informative displays and demonstrations in the indoor booths
- outdoor demonstrations which in the past have included control of unmanned vehicles (in the air and on water), diving technologies, boat rides, naval vessel tours and more
- one-stop shopping for information on government programs designed to assist companies to move to the next level
- everything you require located in a single venue
It is important to note that any changes in Nova Scotia COVID-19 regulations may lead to changes in virtually any aspect of the event. The website will be the primary means of updating attendees of the evolution of the event, along with our eNewsletter and social media.
For booth space and sponsorship opportunities or for general inquiries, please contact Colin Stephenson, Executive Director by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (902) 223-2099.