Join Export Development Canada (EDC) for a virtual learning session exclusive to COVE and Ocean Supercluster Group members.
Canadian businesses are reaping the benefits of exporting their goods and services beyond Canada's borders, now more than ever. Exporting businesses are more resilient, generating 121% more revenues, on average, than non-exporting businesses. And when your products are shipped globally, they become an important driver for economic growth and Canadian innovation. Join EDC live for a virtual presentation on Wednesday, April 21st at 2:00 pm (ADT) to learn how you can grow your business to take on the world.
This event is for:
- Start-ups, including those who may not yet have sales
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Exporting and non-exporting businesses
During the event you will learn:
- How to build an export plan
- How to select an export market using EDC's free Trade Toolkit
- How to apply for grants and government programs
- How to sell internationally by leveraging the financial solutions available to you
The event is in english.