OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine technologists, engineers, students, government officials, lawyers, and advocates. These industry thought leaders gather for four days to highlight relevant topics and current trends, while creating a community of learners and influencers who consistently advance research, practices, and policies for the marine field.
- Over 400 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 50+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips …and much, much more
Trade Mission to Oceans 2020 Singapore
Nova Scotia Business Inc., in partnership with the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and the Atlantic Provinces, is currently recruiting companies interested in exhibiting at Oceans 2020 Singapore from April 6-9, 2020. Experienced Atlantic Canadian exporters in the ocean technology sector are invited to participate in this mission.
Registration fee: $1,150.00 ($1000.00 + $150.00 HST) per company
Participants are responsible for covering the cost of hotels, meals, all airfare, trains and other country-to country and city-to-city transportation.
Space is limited. Please note that all applicants will be screened for eligibility and suitability by Nova Scotia Business Inc. and ACOA.
Registration deadline: December 20, 2019.