US Hydro 2023
March 13 - March 16
US Hydro delivers a unique experience for exhibitors to interact with industry professionals as they share insights on technological advances and focused solutions on the hydrographic industry.
Details on exhibiting can be found here.
Full conference registration includes admission to technical sessions, workshops, exhibit hall, meals, and social receptions.
Those interested can register by clicking register below. For questions regarding the registration, contact: email@example.com.
The conference is hosted by The Hydrographic Society of America (THSOA). THSOA’s objectives reflect why their conference would be of high interest to any company in the hydrographic sector.
- Enable technologists and others engaged in or interested in hydrography and related sciences to meet, correspond, promote, encourage, and coordinate the study of such sciences in all or any of their aspects.
- Accumulate, extend, increase, disseminate, and publish information and knowledge relating thereto and to facilitate the exchange of information, knowledge and ideas on all subjects and related matters of interest in this field.
- Encourage research in hydrography and the practical application of technological knowledge so developed.
- Promote the better education and training of persons engaged in or intending to engage in the study of hydrography and related sciences.
- Provide a center in the Americas for bringing together relevant issues.
- Foster public awareness of the field and its social and environmental implications.