- This event has passed.
Underwater Defence and Security 2022
May 24, 2022 @ 8:00 am - May 26, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
Underwater Defence and Security 2022 will enable you to meet senior navy leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities. The event will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
To deliver this commitment, we are restructuring the conference and combining our three flagship naval events:
- Underwater Defence & Security dedicated to ASW and MCM
- Future Surface Fleet addressing design, build and through-life considerations
- Submarine Technology uniquely focused on UW technology
We have secured a COVID-secure venue at Farnborough Exhibition Centre, UK which will be sufficient for maintaining physical distancing, whilst ensuring we have capacity for approximately 600 expected attendees. We have booked an alternative venue in Estonia in May, should the UK not be ready to host an event of this size.
To deliver this commitment, we are delving deeper into future projects and taking a view on how technologies relate to key military priorities such as: Identifying, Detecting, Defeating, Operations, Protection and Preparation. With near-peer threats still expanding their capabilities, NATO and partners must respond by collaborating to accelerate their future technologies and assist the deterrence efforts being made.
Key highlights for this year’s combined naval event include:
- 20% of naval personnel influencing the conference programme from outside of NATO/Europe
- Innovations and trends from comparable markets such as Oil & Gas and Technology
- More dedicated content on safety and survivability of naval platforms and assets
- Enhanced event experience via networking event app, facilitated meetings and themed food served throughout the event