- This event has passed.
Oceanology International: Responding to the Impact of COVID-19
September 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The business consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic have been wide ranging and have included disruption to supply chains, business operations and markets. In this panel discussion, a group of senior representatives of the Oceanology exhibitor community will discuss and debate how the pandemic is reshaping the ways in which product and service providers connect with existing and potential customers. With plenty of time for audience Q&A, the panel discussion will provide an opportunity to share experiences and to explore how the pandemic might permanently change the ways in which the ocean science and technology community interacts and networks in the future.
Responding to the Impact of COVID-19 (90 mins)
- Ralph Rayner, President, Society of Underwater Technology
- Richard Mills, Vice President – Marine Robotics Sales, Kongsberg Maritime
- Peter Brooke, Regional Director Strategic Sales & Marketing – Europe & Africa, Fugro
- James Cowles, Business Development Manager, L3 ASV
- Sheila Paterson, Chief Operating Officer of COVE – The Centre for Ocean Ventures & Entrepreneurship
- David Cunningham, Commercial Director, iXblue
- William Egan, Vice President – Sales & Marketing, Teledyne Marine