- This event has passed.
Mari-Tech 2020 Conference and Exhibition
April 28, 2020 - April 30, 2020
Held annually, Mari-Tech is hosted in turn by each of the CIMarE’s seven branches; the 2020 edition is hosted by CIMarE’s Atlantic Branch.
The conference has earned a respected position as a neutral, non-political event devoted to engaging the private sector, government, and academia.
Escape from the office to a place where you can visualize, create and discuss issues facing marine professionals with some of the most imaginative and strategic minds in the industry. This year’s conference theme, Vision, Innovation, and Trending in the Marine Sector, challenges marine engineers to look forward at coming innovations in fuels, propulsion systems, controls and more.
The Mari-Tech 2020 will highlight the industry’s hot topics in a series of keynote and technical presentations by distinguished experts from the public and private sectors.
Connect with 400+ leading professionals from across the world, including:
- Industry leaders and senior management from the private sector
- Government policy-makers (federal, territorial and provincial)
- Innovators and consulting firms
- Communications and government relations professionals
- Young professionals and the next generation of marine engineers
Get ready to leave with new skills, creativity, and energy!