- This event has passed.
Exporting 101 – Learn how you can grow your business to take on the world
April 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Canadian businesses are reaping the benefits of exporting their goods and services beyond Canada’s borders, now more than ever. Exporting businesses are more resilient, generating 121% more revenues, on average, than non-exporting businesses. And when your products are shipped globally, they become an important driver for economic growth and Canadian innovation. Join EDC live for a virtual presentation on Wednesday, April 21st at 2:00 pm (ADT) to learn how you can grow your business to take on the world.
This event is for:
- Start-ups, including those who may not yet have sales
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Exporting and non-exporting businesses
During the event you will learn:
- How to build an export plan
- How to select an export market using EDC’s free Trade Toolkit
- How to apply for grants and government programs
- How to sell internationally by leveraging the financial solutions available to you
The event is in english.