- This event has passed.
Explore: Sustainable Blue Economy | Hosted by Prince’s Trust Canada and Students on Ice
June 9 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Meet experts. Ask your questions. Explore your future.
Join us for the kick-off session of a summer program exploring a myriad of opportunities in the ocean and water sectors. In this session, you will learn about personal goal-setting, mentorship, and discuss career opportunities in Canada as they relate to our growing ocean and water sectors.
Sign up to start your learning pathway in the Sustainable Blue Economy!
Join us if you are:
- Wondering how you can contribute to building a sustainable future
- Interested in learning more about career opportunities in cultural tourism, sustainable fisheries, wastewater management, research, and ocean technology
- Looking to network with and ask questions of others who share your interests
- Ready to learn skills that prepare you for a job
By the end of the program, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of opportunities in the Sustainable Blue Economy
- Understand how to access funding, mentorship, training and job opportunities in various fields
- Develop skills to boost your job-readiness
- Grow your network of people within the ocean and water sectors
For more information, contact Anna at email@example.com
*Must be 18-30 years old.